Some of our Manhattan NY patients might of had an older procedure in the early beginnings of laser vision correction called CTK. With CTK., some Manhattan NY patients achieved clearer vision for distance with very easy and simple procedure. The procedure only takes a couple seconds to perform by applying laser spots on the cornea to correct one’s vision. there is no cut or scalpel used like other eye surgeries performed. The procedure is very safe and one can see immediately right after the procedure. Some Manhattan NY patients still are enjoying clear vision with CTK. With the advent of LASIK vision correction, CTK is not as highly performed over the recent years as LASIK now dominants vision correction with surgery. At its time, CTK helped hundreds of Manhattan NY patients rid themselves of glasses for distance changing their lifestyle, careers and activities. Thanks to CTK, some Manhattan NY patients agree CTK was the procedure of choice in their vision correction at that time!
- Etiology of Presbyopia & Treatment Options
- “High Definition” Vision with Wavefront LASIK
- The Comparision of Distance & Near Vision Results with Corneal Inlays vs. Monovision LASIK
- About the Kamra Corneal Inlay procedure for Reading. It’s that EASY!
- Dr. Columbus proud to serve the residents of Manhattan NY
- The Raindrop Corneal Inlay: How it Works
- The Kamra Corneal Inlay for Reading: How it Works
- About the Raindrop Corneal Inlay procedure for Reading. Its that SIMPLE!
- About the CTK Procedure for Farsightedness: How it Works
- The Quality of Nighttime Vision with Wavefront LASIK